Finally! It has warmed up and more of our days are filled with sun instead of rain. Although as I write this it is raining and the weather reports are saying rain through Saturday. Hmm, I thought we were moving on. Summer here will be over before it even arrives I'm afraid! Needless to say, we try to take advantage of every nice day we can. Lyla and I went outside to play the other day and I thought I'd plop her in the grass just to see what she'd do. I know of several kids who didn't like grass right away so I wondered if Lyla would be the same. She actually loved the grass, well, eating the grass I should say. I didn't mind her plucking the grass but I had to keep a close eye on her to make sure she didn't actually swallow anything. There's an old saying, "A little dirt never hurt", I wonder if that applies to grass too...?




(If you look closely you can see her scrunching her nose. She just started doing that...)
Amber she is so cute! I love the 2nd one from the bottom. That deserves a frame and spot on the shelf!
ReplyDelete