We had a fun time and ended up picking 5 lbs. of blueberries! While we were there we found out that there is a farm right down the street from Rose's that does pick-your-own peaches and cherries. I think we might try to check them out within the next few weeks. Mmm, you can't be fresh produce!
Monday, July 5, 2010
picking blueberries
Every summer I look forward to going to the local farms and picking fresh fruit. In the past I've picked strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and apples, making jam with the strawberries and raspberries. This year we had plenty of strawberries in our garden but our blueberry bushes are struggling. So Lyla and I met up with some friends to pick berries at Rose's Berry Farm.
We had a fun time and ended up picking 5 lbs. of blueberries! While we were there we found out that there is a farm right down the street from Rose's that does pick-your-own peaches and cherries. I think we might try to check them out within the next few weeks. Mmm, you can't be fresh produce!
We had a fun time and ended up picking 5 lbs. of blueberries! While we were there we found out that there is a farm right down the street from Rose's that does pick-your-own peaches and cherries. I think we might try to check them out within the next few weeks. Mmm, you can't be fresh produce!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment